In today's digital age, having a robust IT infrastructure is crucial for the success of…
Medical IT Services Participating in GPCE Melbourne 2022
Australia’s Premier General Practice Conference & Exhibition (GPCE) will be held from Nov 11 – 13, 2022 at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC), located at South Wharf, Victoria, Australia.
The General Practice Conference and Exhibition (GPCE) event series is your one-stop platform to learn, earn CPD points, and uncover the latest medical innovations. You will have the chance to meet with peers and industry leaders in one place.
GPCE Melbourne has a new and enhanced conference program designed to allow GPs to earn up to 141 RACGP CPD points and up to 24 ACRRM PDP hours in just one weekend.
About The Event
The General Practice Conference & Exhibition (GPCE) in Melbourne is Victoria’s leading event for primary care and is vastly recognized as one of the most significant CPD events on the General Practice calendar. GPCE Melbourne is the flagship event and welcomes over 1000 healthcare professionals to meet, share knowledge, earn CPD points and see the latest technology innovations in the healthcare industry. MedicalIT.Services is one of them who is participating in this mega event to share their experience and expertise with general practitioners.
How To Attend GPCE Melbourne 2022?
Do you want to participate in GPCE Melbourne 2022? Visit MedicalIT.Services and get yourself registered. You can save 50% by using our promotional code GPM 50.
Who can attend GPCE Melbourne 2022?
This mega event is best for the following:
- Medical Students
- General Practitioner
- Healthcare Professionals
- Allied Health Practitioners
- Primary Care Practitioners
By attending GPCE you will be able to:
- Earn 40 CPD points/6 CPD hours.
- Use the current medical guidelines for the diagnosis and management in general practice.
- Differentiate between different types of diseases, including delirium.
- Execute strategies for family and cares, in dealing with the effect of a patient living, utilizing local community support and services available.
- Enhance Patient safety by enforcing a system in the practice using screening tools for all patients.
What are the Specialities?
- Primary Care
- General Practice
Date, Time, and Location
- Date/s: Friday 11th November 2022 – Sunday 13th November 2022
- Timing: 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- Venue: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, 2 Clarendon St, South Wharf, Victoria, Australia
It’s A COVID-safe event
In this uncertain time, the health and safety of every participant and visitor are of paramount importance. With that in mind, the organizers have developed a formal set of improved health and safety protocols in collaboration with industry task forces for these mega-events.
We Are Waiting For You!
Coming Friday, we’ll be at GPCE Melbourne! Use the code GPM50 to get 50% off your ticket to attend. We’re excited to meet all of you, be sure to visit us at stand D32. You are welcome to meet with our Medical IT Experts. Get yourself registered now.